Tell us if you enjoyed this project
unanim.studio is looking for a new experienced Digital Account Manager to accompany our clients in their projects and find new opportunities for the company.
If you are a great communicator and a digital devotee who is passionate about challenges as well as a desire to take part in the development of a studio where we collaborate with great clients, then you are probably the candidate we are looking for.
What matters even more to us is as follows ✌️
- Passion for human relationships.
- You’re strongly willing to work in a human sized structure, constantly taking part in its development and search of new opportunities.
- Strong communication and relationships are vital. You’ll have to ensure that the vision you have for your customer’s project is correctly understood and developed by the team.
- You’re proactive, reliable, loyal and keen to take on the responsibility.
- You’re not afraid of conflict, willing to solve complex situations while avoiding anyone to be frustrated.
- You are experienced with multi-tasking.
- You’re rigorous, searching for constant quality and always trying to improve yourself.
- You are a digital enthusiast who understands the concept of development and logics. Therefore being able to specify the scope of a project helping to ensure the right communication with the development team.
- You like working in a challenging environment, not being afraid to learn or to face any obstacle.
- You aren’t afraid to speak up. When you have an idea to share or if things aren’t going well, you simply say so.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Last but not least, we’re NOT looking for someone who just wants a new job. We’re looking for someone who wants to work with people that have the same mind-set.
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales position.
- At least 1 year of experience in a digital company.
- At least 3 years of experience combined.
- Great English knowledge.
- Great Dutch knowledge.
- Great Digital knowledge.
What we offer 🖖
- 💰 Excellent working conditions, including a competitive salary
- 💻 Gear: your own MacBook and accessories
- 🍣 Lunch together
- 🚑 Health insurance
- 🏠 Fun, creative & cosy office at Ophain (Braine-l’Alleud)
- 🏂 A super-cool skateboard from an awesome belgian brand
Please send us your resume and your motivations. ✌️